Amid the COVID-19 crisis, North Bay Heating & Air wants you to know that our heating and cooling services are still fully operational. During this alarming situation, we’re taking serious preventive measures to protect the health and safety of our employees and customers.
During this time of peril, we want to share how we address the current situation. We have been proactively implementing a number of measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and safely get through this peril.
For our customers, our heating and cooling services are still operational despite the situation. Our crew will remain active in responding to your service calls while strictly and carefully following safety guidelines updated by the local and national health authorities.
WHAT STEPS WE ARE TAKING?
- Frequent sanitizing of all hard surfaces including our service vans
- Immediate home quarantine for employees showing any symptoms of sickness
- Covering a sneeze or cough
- Increased cleaning frequency of our facilities
- Heavily increased use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and hand sanitizers
- Staggered schedules to minimize employee interaction
WE CARE FOR YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY
At North Bay Heating & Air, we are committed to your health and safety! We are fully prepared to continue serving your heating and cooling needs as we navigate through these trying times. We will keep on monitoring the situation and act quickly on the advice of our health authorities.
Thank you for your patience and your support!
Stay safe and healthy!